Catch, Slide Beretta Usa.
FITS: Model 9000S
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:562
Slide Assy 90two F Beretta Usa.
FITS: Model 90-Two
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:575
Side Plate Uberti.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:566
Slide Stop Assembly Smith & Wesson.
FITS: 410, .40 S&W; 910, 9mm; 5904, 9mm; 6904, 9mm
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:667
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:670
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:671
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:673
Magazine Catch, Blue, Two Tone Sig Sauer.
FITS: SP2009, 9mm; SP2340, .357/40
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:662
Bullet Proof One-Piece Magwell, X-Tac, Round Butt Wilson Combat.
The Wilson Combat One-Piece Bullet Proof Magwell/Mainspring Housing is a masterpiece of modern gunmaking technology.
The One-Piece Bullet Proof Magwell is CNC Machined from a solid billet of aluminum or hardened tool steel and can be seamlessly fitted to any standard 1911 frame with the largest magazine well opening possible. Available in a variety of popular grip options, this new part is the toughest magwell on the market with a large internal opening that ensures that you never miss a reload again. The low-profile, radiused contours are legal for competition and ideal for carry guns. The perfectly machined X-TAC pattern matches the Wilson Combat X-TAC handgun models and will resist snagging your concealment garment.
Gunsmith fitting and permanent frame modification required for installation.
- One-Piece Machined Bullet Proof® Integral Construction from solid billet.
- Large internal opening possible for positive reloading.
- Low profile, radiused outside contour is legal for competition and ideal for carry.
- Variety of grip shapes and precisely machined X-TAC pattern to perfectly match your X-TAC 1911 pistol.
- Flat mainspring model will drop in most guns, Round butt models will require frame contouring.
- Some fitting required to blend magazine well to pre-beveled frames.
Slide Stop Browning.
FITS: Hi-Power, .40
If the item is out of stock, Brownells will allow customers to backorder the item. However, the factory Browning does NOT allow us to backorder items. As soon as Browning has the part available and we are allowed to order the part, we will do so.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:589