Buy at this store.See Detail Online And Read Customers Reviews Pilot Packs Clymer prices throughout the online source See individuals who buy "Pilot Packs Clymer" Make sure the store keep your private information private before you buy Pilot Packs Clymer Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyPilot Packs Clymer as well as the store protects your information from fraudulents Make sure the customer support is often there to aid you when you place Pilot Packs Clymer order with them
Pilot Packs Clymer.
Pilots for Clymer piloted reamers. Pack includes two pilots. One pilot is smaller and one that is larger than the standard pilot. Tolerance are +.0000/-.0002
- 22 CF (184-000-067) standard bushing on reamer is .2190 (+.0000/-.0002) -bushing pack to include one each .2186 and .2194 bushings
- 6mm (184-000-070) standard bushing on reamer is .2360 (+.0000/-.0002) -bushing pack to include one each .2356 and .2364 bushings
- 25 cal (184-000-073) standard bushing on reamer is .2500 (+.0000/-.0002) -bushing pack to include one each .2496 and .2504 bushings
- 6.5mm (184-000-068) standard bushing on reamer is .2560 (+.0000/-.0002) -bushing pack to include one each .2556 and .2564 bushings
- 270 cal (184-000-071) standard bushing on reamer is .2700 (+.0000/-.0002) -bushing pack to include one each .2696 and .2704 bushings
- 7mm (184-000-072) standard bushing on reamer is .2760 (+.0000/-.0002) -bushing pack to include one each .2756 and .2764 bushings
- 30 cal (184-000-069) standard bushing on reamer is .3000 (+.0000/-.0002) -bushing pack to include one each .2996 and .3004 bushings
Back Bore Reamer Manson Precision.
Alter Choke Constriction Without Changing The Choke
High-quality reamer made by Dave Manson. Lets you easily add some choke constriction to a shortened or standard length barrel without threading or altering the actual choke. Just stop reaming 2" to 3" short of the muzzle and the difference in diameter between the bore and the muzzle is the degree of choke. Tightens chokes on barrels that are too thin for screw-in tubes. Plus, full-length back boring can restore the interior surface of rusted and pitted barrels to "like new" far more quickly than polishing or stoning.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:473
SPECS: M7 high speed steel. 5" (12.7cm) long with eight straight flutes. 12 gauge only.
12-Flute Muzzle Chamfer Set Brownells.
A ready-to-use combination of twelve-flute cutter and brass pilot for touching up those minor rifle muzzle imperfections that can destroy fine accuracy. Twelve flutes cut smooth and chatter free so no stoning, lapping or touch up is required. Hardened brass pilots won't scar or damage delicate rifling. A very handy tool to take along to the range or keep in your tool box, "just in case".
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:457
SPECS: One Caliber Set includes cutter, pilot and handle.
6mm Throater Finisher Manson Precision.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:453
9mm 10 Twist Barrel Blank Green Mountain.
9mm Gunsmith Edition raw unturned blank, 17" x 1", 1:10 twist, 4140 CM, button rifled, thermostress relieved, precision air gauged, muzzle stamp. Ready to be turned on centers and machined to your customer's specifications.
.17 Caliber Centerfire & .920 Rimfire Barrel Blanks Shilen.
Provide Outstanding Performance
Expertly-crafted, steel barrel blanks are button rifled for extremely-close, inside uniformity from breech to muzzle. Adherence to groove- and uniformity-tolerances of .0005” and .0003” respectively, guarantees these barrel’s accuracy. Stress-relieved for ultimate strength and durability. Rimfire blanks are .920” diameter; centerfire are 1.250”. Available in Chrome Moly and Stainless Steel.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:169
SPECS: 4140 chrome moly (CM) or 416 stainless steel (SS). Centerfire: 1.250" (3.2cm) O.D. Unturned - Approximately 9 lb. (4 kg); Contour 2 - 2¾ lb. (1.2 kg); Contour 4 - 3¾ lb. (1.7 kg); Contour 5 - 4¼ lb. (1.9 kg) Rimfire: .920" (23mm) O.D. 3½ lb. (1.6 kg) weight.
.17 Caliber Crown Cutters Brownells.
79° (11°) muzzle crown cutters for .17 caliber Master Set.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:457
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:458