"Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up.Remington Pro 700 Sa Chassis Adjustable Magpul You will not regret if check price." price comparisons Remington Pro 700 Sa Chassis Adjustable Magpul
Remington Pro 700 Sa Chassis Adjustable Magpul.
Completely Adjustable Rifle Chassis
Magpul’s Pro 700 Rifle Chassis combines innovative engineering and precision machining to create a full featured precision rifle chassis for Remington 700 actions. Based on a full billet 6061-T6 aluminum skeleton, the Magpul Pro 700 Rifle Chassis is clad in Magpul polymer for comfort, noise mitigation, and ergonomics. With the swap of a bolt-cutout plate, a reversible cheek riser, and reversible hinge, the chassis is fully ambidextrous, ensuring that left handed shooters are included in the fun!
The Pro 700 Rifle Chassis features an injection molded polymer grip with 5-degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7-degree aft edge sweep for enhanced user comfort combined with a .75” fore/aft adjustment range using a common hex wrench. Users can adjust the comb height to 1” with a secondary locking knob, eliminating movement to the cheek riser. An Integrated AICS pattern magazine made of reinforced polymer is included and optimized for PMAG® 5 & PMAG® 10 7.62 AC™ magazines as well as most other AICS pattern short action magazines.
- Reversible, durable push-button hinge to fold the stock
- Overall LOP adjustment range: 13.25”-15.125”
- Butt pad height adjustment: .90”–1.33”, adjustable 5 degrees left or right
- Cheek riser: 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375”, 0” and -.375”; left- or right-handed adjustable
- Durable cast steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite® finish fits up to 1.5” push button swivels
- M-LOK slots available for accessory mounting
- The magazine release is melonite treated steel that is low-profile and ambidextrous
A large trigger guard found on the Pro 700 accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers, and can be used with gloves. A melonite treated steel magazine release is low-profile and ambidextrous.
The Magpul Remington 700 Pro Chassis fits up to an MTU barrel contour and is available in black, flat dark earth, and od green. The Remington 700 Pro Chassis would be a great upgrade to an existing gun, or for your next build!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:186
Ruger® American® Short Action Stock Adjustable Magpul.
A Drop-In Solution Featuring a Detachable Magazine
In keeping with the Hunter line, Magpul has created the Hunter American Stock for Ruger® American Short Rifles. This stock is a true drop-in solution for the operator and requires no bedding.
Included with the stock is the Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well and a PMAG 5 7.62AC polymer magazine designed for the .308 Winchester family of cartridges. This additional component allows your favorite rifle to feature a detachable magazine.
- High strength steel recoil lugs
- Compatible with barrel profiles up to medium palma
- Fully adjustable length of pull
- Optional cheek riser kit to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25” Riser)
- M-LOK compatible for additional accessories
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Gray, and OD Green
The Magpul Hunter American Stock features reinforced polymer construction with Type III Hard anodized, machine finished cast aluminum bedding block.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:192
Ruger 10/22 Hunter X-22 Stock Adjustable Magpul.
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability.
- Optimized grip angle and forend shape provides improved ergonomics.
- Adjustable LOP with included spacers and optional cheek risers for comb height adjustment.
- Drop-in design requires no gunsmithing.
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory lightweight and match bull barrels.
- Multiple sling mounting options and M-LOK compatible for additional accessories.
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:192
Rem 700 Bravo S/a Chassis Kinetic Research Group.
Take Your Remington 700 Up a Notch
The Remington 700 is one of the most customized rifles on the market, and finding the perfect aftermarket component can be a never-ending search. However, the stock is covered, thanks to the Kinetic Research Group Remington 700 Bravo Chassis.
The Kinetic Research Group Remington 700 Bravo Chassis features a backbone made from machined aluminum that stretches along the entire length of the stock, giving it rigidity that will ensure the same performance usually found with custom bedding jobs. The rest of the stock is made from reinforced polymer for durability.
- Fits all Remington 700 short actions
- Available in black and flat dark earth colors
- Weight: 2.9 pounds
- M-LOK compatible
The Kinetic Research Group Remington 700 Bravo Chassis also features an adjustable cheek riser and length of pull, a built-in thumb shelf, quick-detach sling-swivel mounting points, bipod-attachment stud and is compatible with all AICS-pattern magazines.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:191
Rem 700 Sa Hunter Stock Adjustable Magpul.
Made from reinforced polymer and a machine finished, anodized A380 cast aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Remington 700 Hunter Stock offers users a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics. Compatible with all Remington 700 Short Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. This stock is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories. Also available seperately is the Bolt Action Magazine Well, which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:193
Ruger 10/22 Takedown Hunter X-22 Backpacker Stocks Magpul.
The Magpul Hunter X-22 Backpacker stock takes the function of the full-size Hunter X-22 Takedown, and pares it down for ease of storage and transportation.
Made for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle, the X-22 Backpacker offers a minimalist solution for the hunter or outdoorsman who wants to transport their rifle in an efficient, convenient package without compromising shooting performance.
- Constructed of a durable advanced polymer
- Ergonomic hand guard
- Optional QD sling mounting capability
- Integrated storage compartment in the grip
- Hinged storage compartment in the stock capable of storing up to 3 spare 10rd magazines
- Locking interface attaches the barrel assembly to the receiver while being transported
- Accepts up to .920" barrel
The Hunter X-22 Backpacker stock fits all Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifles as well as the Tactical Solutions SBX barrel.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:192
Length of Pull: approximately 13.5". Overall Length: approximately 25"
10/22 Sr-22 Rifle Conversion Kit Black Ruger.
Go Tactical on Your 10/22 With AR-15 Ergonomics & Accessory Options
Available ONLY from Brownells, the Ruger® SR-22® rifle conversion kit transforms your stock 10/22® into a “tacti-cool” rimfire with the look and feel of an AR-15. The SR-22 kit comes from the factory that built your rifle, so you can be assured these bolt-on parts will fit. It includes heavy-duty aluminum upper and lower receiver covers that bolt around your 10/22’s receiver to provide attachment points for the Hogue® Monogrip® pistol grip, mil-spec diameter (1.14") AR-15 receiver extension ("buffer tube") and 6-position, adjustable, M4-style buttstock.
Up front, the SR-22 conversion kit’s receiver cover has an attachment point like an AR-15 barrel nut for accepting the kit's round, machined aluminum, mid-length handguard (of course, the barrel remains attached to the core 10/22 receiver). A set of Ruger’s Rapid Deploy Sights® mount to the flattop "receiver’s" Picatinny rail and a rail section at the top front of the handguard.
- AR-15 flattop-style receiver cover with Picatinny top rail
- Uses standard 10/22 10-round rotary magazines (Not Included)
- Mid-length (approx. 9") aluminum handguard
- Handguard drilled for additional bolt-on accessory rails (Not included)
- Adjustable front and rear sights
- All necessary mounting hardware & sight adjustment tool included
- Kit does NOT include rifle or barrel
The Ruger® SR-22® rifle conversion kit gives a plain, workaday 10/22® the ergonomics and accessory mounting versatility of an AR-15 carbine - and gives it a new, more aggressive stance.