"Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up.Switch 10 Kit Goal Zero You will not regret if check price." Switch 10 Kit Goal Zero compare prices
Switch 10 Kit Goal Zero.
More than a phone charger, more than a flashlight; the only all-in-one power solution for your pack. Quick charge phones, POV cameras, and other USB-powered gear, than switch on a flashlight for bright light anywhere, or a fan to cool off. It's solar-ready and features a replacement, rechargeable battery that powers up from any USB.
Volt Xl Ultimate Survival Technologies.
The Volt XL™ is a 2.1 amp USB car charger that conveniently charges USB electronics through your car’s 12V outlet.
- Dual USB charging ports: 1.0A and 2.1A
- Red LED charge indicator on top
- 4.0V output
Turn your car’s cigarette lighter or 12 volt port into a dual USB port to charge your phone, camera, MP3 player or other small electronics
SPECS: Input- 12-24 VDC. USB Outlet 1- 5VDC, 2.1A. USB Outlet 2- 5VDC, 1A. Dimensions- 2.2"x1" Diameter (55.5 x 24.2 mm). Weight- .6oz. (17g).
Sherpa 50 Solar Recharging Kit Goal Zero.
Power your laptop from the sun. Ultra-portable power supply for laptops, tablets, DVD players and more. Paired with durable solar panel for endless power.
- Wall Charger (30W): 3 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 3 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 6-12 Hours
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Peak Capacity: 58Wh (11V, 5200mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: 15A, user replaceable fuse
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- LED (output): 100mW, white LED
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 8A (100W max), regulated
- laptop port (output, 7.4mm, orange, square): 19V, up to 5A (100W max), regulated
- sidecar port (chain, 9mm): 9-13V, up to 10A (100W max)
- AC inverter US (output, sold seperately): 110V, up to 0.7 (75W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- AC inverter Int. (output, sold seperately): 220V, up to 0.35A (75W max), 50Hz, modified sine wave
- charging port (input, 8mm, blue circle): 14-25V, up to 2A (30W max)
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (544 g)
- UV Coated to prevent scratching
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 5.25 in (11.4 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Flip 10 Goal Zero.
Holds a single charge for phones, fitness trackers and other small devices. USB rechargable and Solar Ready for off-grid adventures.
SPECS: CHARGE TIMES: USB source: 2.5 hours Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 2.5- 5 hours. INPUT: USB port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max). OUTPUTS: USB port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated. GENERAL: Weight: 2.5oz (70g) Dimensions: 3.6 x 0.75 x 0.75in (9.2 x 1.9 x 1.9cm). BATTERY: Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC Cell type: 18650 by LG chem/ Samsung Cell capacity: 9.4Wh (3.6V, 2600mAh).
Yeti 1250 Solar Recharging Kit Goal Zero.
- Recharge by: AC, 12V, Solar
- Power Output: USB, 12V, AC, Power Pole
- Ideal for: Laptop, Mini Fridge, TV, Backup, Emergency, Lights
- Kit Includes: Yeti 1250, 2 x Boulder 30, Roll Cart, Solar Panel Travel Case
- Weight: 109.5 lbs
Sherpa 50 Portable Recharger Goal Zero.
Sherpa 50 Portable Recharger- An ultra-portable power supply to keep laptops and tablets charged up anywhere you go. The Sherpa 50 Solar Recharger is easy to pack and light to carry so your gear now goes the same distance you do and quickly recharges from wall, car or sun.
- Keep a screen brighter, longer
Extend the life of a laptop by 2 or more hours
- Easy to pack
Weighs less than a bottle of water
- Refuel anywhere, anytime
Solar charge Sherpa 50 in 6 hours
Included Sherpa Laptop Charging Kit
Charge your laptop directly from the Sherpa with interchangeable tips.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:557
Power Trekk Fuel Cell Charger And Puck Refill Powertrekk.
The myfc PowerTrekk is a revolutionary portable charger that by it self, generates electricity from water – based on Swedish Fuel Cell technology. Just by adding water and a myFC Puck with salt - you will be completely independent of the power grid.
The great thing about our Fuel Cell charger is that it is like a portable power plant - it actually produces the electricity you need. With its unique fuel-cell technology, myFC PowerTrekk uses the hydrogen from the water and converts that into electricity and can therefore deliver instant, reliable power. Anywhere, anytime. With one myFC Puck and a little bit of water you will get 1200 mAh (4 Wh). The internal battery contains 1500 (5 Wh) mAh, which you can choose to charge either via the Fuel Cell (water and a Puck) or via the electrical outlet, when you're close to one.
The myFC Power Trekk offers freedom and safety: freedom from the electricity grid and safety when that last little bar of battery life is about to die on your screen.
Refills come in pack of 3 pucks.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:67, Page:536
SPECS: myFC Puck: 1200 mAh (4 Wh) - One full smartphone charge, depending of the model. Internal battery: Li-Ion 1500 mAh (5 Wh). A bit more than one full smartphone charge. USB-compliant output voltage: 5V DC. Charing input poert: Micro USB/Charging. Output port: USB-A. Max output power: 5 W in internal battery mode, 2.5 W in fuel cell mode. myFC PowerTrekk Charger: Dimensions: W66 x L128 x H42 mm Weight: 240 g. myFC PowerTrekk Puck: Height: 20 mm. Diameter: 51 mm. Weight: 30 g (nominal).