"Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up.Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems You will not regret if check price." online Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems
Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems.
Professional-Grade Medical Kit For Treating Traumatic Injuries In The Field
Compact EMT pouch contains the necessary tools to stabilize life-threatening, traumatic injuries. Supplements a conventional first aid kit and prepares you to deal with a scarcity of medical help during a widespread emergency. With a quick grab, the pack opens to provide immediate access to its life-saving supplies, including a combat tourniquet, 35g of Celox® hemostatic agent, NAR 6" emergency trauma dressing, compressed gauze, trauma shears, 2 rolls of adhesive tape and 2 pairs of Black Talon nitrile gloves. Also contains an Adventure Medical Suture/Syringe Kit that consists of an additional pair of gloves, an 18-ga angiocatheter, 18-ga x 1½" needle, 21-ga x 1½" needle, 25-ga x 5⁄8" needle, nylon suture 5-0, 1cc syringe with needle, Luer Lok 3ml syringe, three anethestic/antiseptic wipes, and four alcohol swabs. Ships directly from manufacturer. Please allow 7 additional business days for shipping.
Please note, some items in the Echo-Sigma Trauma Kit are designed for use by trained personnel only. Please seek proper training before utilizing the contents of this kit!
Big Book Catalog, Issue:69, Page:358
Micro Trauma Kit Now! Belt Pouch Only Blue Force Gear.
Compact, Lightweight First Aid Kit Fits Easily On Your Belt
The Micro Trauma Kit NOW!, or Micro TKN, is the smallest version of the Trauma Kit NOW! for every day carry. It is designed to hold essential lifesaving medical supplies on a belt.
The Micro TKN was designed as an EDC trauma kit for law enforcement professionals, prepared citizens, or hunters. Deployment of critical first aid supplies can be done with one hand or a single finger from either the left or right side by pulling the BLIP featured pull tabs. The Micro TKN consists of two main components – the outer MOLLE or Belt mounted pouch utilizing the Ten-Speed technology, and a removable insert that keeps medical supplies organized.
The front outer pouch features a laser cut cross with several signal indicators - black insert, red, or highly reflective glow-in-the-dark insert. The end user can decide which indicator works best for their use or leave all the inserts out for a pattern matched front for maximum concealability.
These Micro Trauma Kit NOW!™ are the carry pouch only, without medical supplies, so users can build their own customized first aid kits.
Compact Trauma Kit Echosigma Emergency Systems.
The Echo-Sigma Compact Trauma Kit is the perfect combination of compact size, modularity and capability! They took all of the essentials from the Echo-Sigma Trauma Kit and put it into a package small enough, lean enough and mean enough to keep within arms reach at all times.
- 1 Condor Outdoor Rip-Away EMT Lite Pouch
- 1 C.A.T. Combat Tourniquet
- 1 N.A.R. Emergency Trauma Dressing 6”
- 1 N.A.R. Compressed Gauze
- 1 Pair Trauma Shears
- 1 Rolls Adhesive Dressing Tape
- 1 Pair N.A.R. Black Talon Nitrile Gloves
Adventure First Aid 2.0 Adventure Medical Kits.
The Adventure First Aid 2.0 is fully stocked for the most common injuries and illnesses encountered on the trail: sprains, fractures, cuts, scrapes, headaches, and allergic reactions. With enough supplies to treat a group of four on a day-long outing, the 2.0 is ideal for families, scouts, and anyone else who enjoys outdoor adventure. Adventure Medical Kits' exclusive Easy Care™ First Aid System organizes items by injury with injury-specific instruction cards to help anyone quickly and confidently give first aid.
- 16 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 12 - Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/8" x 1 1/2"
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 - Caring for Children in the Outdoors Manual
- 3 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 3 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - After Bite® Insect Relief
- 12 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:552
SPECS: Size: 6" x 8.5" x 1.5", Weight: 1 lb.
Trauma Pak W/quick Clot Adventure Medical Kits.
- Includes the essentials to stop major bleeding quickly
- 1-Quik clot 25g
- 1-Trauma pad (5"x9")
- 1-Gloves, nitrile (pair), one hand wipe
- 1-Duct tape (2"x26")
- 1-Bandage (triangular)
- 1-Dressing, gauze, sterile, 4"x4", 2 per pkg
- 1-Dressing, gauze, sterile, 2"x2", 2 per pkg
- 1-Bandage, conforming gauze, 3"
- 4-After cuts & scrapes antiseptic wipe
- 1-Re-sealable bag for bio-waste and sucking chest wounds
- Contains instructional sheet with information on treating wounds
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:552
SPECS: Size: 6.5" x 4.75" x 1.5", Weight: 4.4 oz., Group Size: 1 Person.
Law Enforcement Kit With Clotting Agent Think Safe Inc.
Law-enforcement officers are on the front line of traumatic injuries and dangerous situations, often becoming the first individuals on the scene of an accident or incident where wounds must be treated. The Think Safe Law Enforcement Kit ensures that they have everything need to provide life-saving care as first responders.
The Think Safe Law Enforcement Kit was developed by the company's experts to ensure that only vital, essential elements were included. This provides an easy-to-carry kit that contains must-have tools to stop bleeding and stabilize wounded individuals.
- Roll-up bag
- CPR Mask
- Waterproof Tape, 1"x5 yards
- 2 Triangle Bandages, 40" x 40" x 56"
- Eye Wash, 1 ounce
- ABD Pads, 5" x 9"
- Waterproof Tape, .5" x 5 yards
- Elastic Bandage, 3"
- 10 Sterile Dressing, 4" x 4"
- Trauma Bandage
- 2 Cold Packs, 5" x 9"
- Elastic Bandage, 4"
- 10 Antiseptic Wipes
- Gauze Roll, 3"
- Emergency Blanket
- Burn Dressing
- 10 Antibiotic Ointment Packets
- Gauze Roll, 4"
- Scissors, 7"
- First Aid Book
- 10 Adhesive Bandages, 1" x 3"
- CoFlex, 3"
- 2 Non-Latex Gloves
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages
- Hemostatic Powder
Medium Trauma Kit Now! Complete Kit Blue Force Gear.
Equips You To Handle Serious Wounds
The Blue Force Gear Trauma Kit NOW! is an emergency trauma kit that provides the basic essentials for treating gunshot wounds or other serious trauma injuries. Compact and lightweight, the TKN consists of two main components - an outer carry pouch and a removable inner supply "carriage".
The Blue Force Gear Trauma Kit NOW! inner carriage can be removed from the outer pouch with one finger and consists of six rows of various-sized heavy-duty elastic loops to keep medical essentials secure but visible. The large pocket at the bottom can hold a QuikClot bandage, chest seal or other flat medical supplies.
- Cinch-tight combat dressing
- PriMed compressed gauze
- TK4 combat tourniquet
- Combat medic reinforced tape
- 3"x9" petrolatum gauze pad
- Nitrile surgical gloves (4)
- So much in such a small package: 7" long x 4.5" wide x 2.5" thick
The top of the Blue Force Gear Trauma Kit NOW! outer pouch has a handy row of MOLLE-compatible slots that can be used for attaching a Blue Force pistol mag pouch containing a flashlight, multi-tool, or additional medical supplies.